Manage Members on Auto-pilot
Automatically promote customers to chosen memberships on various events
Sell memberships with recurrent subscriptions (custom billing interval)
Auto-apply Discounts in Shopping Cart
Motivate customers to purchase more with membership discounts
Setup as many memberships as you need, free or paid (one-time or recurring subscriptions).
Choose when to automatically promote customers to various memberships. Some examples:
- require a paid Subscription: have a paid VIP membership, which requires monthly or yearly recurrent
- based on creating an account: promote all visitors which create a Customer Account to Starter
- based on how many times they order: promote customers which make 2 orders to Bronze Membership
- based on how much they spend: promote customers which reach $300 lifetime spending to Gold Membership
- based on what they buy: promote customers which buy a Membership Product on your shop to VIP Membership
Automatically notify customers by email when they are promoted to memberships.
Motivate your site visitors to become Members by offering discounts on their purchases.
You can start as simple as:
- 2% discount for all customers which create an account on your shop (Bronze level)
- 5% lifetime discount for all customers which spend over $200 (Silver level)
- and so on...
With included automated notifications, you won't have to manually tag or send a single email to handle
Show customers how much they still have to spend to get even bigger discounts.
Tip: Offer visitors a 2% discount just for creating a Customer Account. This way customers see immediate
benefits from having a Membership, and then will want more.
With built-in subscription management, it's easy to setup paid memberships which could...
- provide a store-wide discount only to members
- grant access to certain parts of your shop, e.g. Downloads or Courses (requires a custom setup)
- have a Subscription Box, shipped monthly or quarterly to members according to their custom profile choices
- grant a number of Credits or Downloads per month, which customers could use to get a part of your goods
- and so on...
We made sure the purchase experience is seamless for your customers. They never leave your shop.
Members can add new credit cards or cancel subscription from My Account section on your shop. If members
cancel mid-term, membership is still valid until end of their current payment period.
Click here to learn how to setup Membership Subscriptions
Examples of real shops using Membership app
Lexington Avenue Boutique
Association of AcuEnergetics Practitioners
Nike and Converse EasyKicks
Are you running a special membership? For example:
- A brewery club offers 2 Growlers and 4 Pints for free every month for members. Customers order in the
brewery's pub on Shopify POS and benefits are deducted automatically, without swiping a credit card.
- A subscription membership offers downloadable products, and issues each month 5 Downloads to subscribers.
Purchasing with Credits/Downloads bypasses regular Shopify checkout, and directly creates an Shoipfy order.
From cart, the customer is redirected to a page on your shop that you choose.
To get started:
- Define a list of benefits for each membership. Most shops have a single one, but you could also say Razors,
Blades, Downloads etc.
- Use Benefit Triggers to define how benefits increse on various actions. For example, when purchasing
the "300 Points" product, increase Points with 300.
- Finally, Map Products to Benefits to let customers make purchases without money (e.g. any product in
Blades collection has a 1 Blade value).
After members purchase some products, grant them additional information, viewable in My Account.
- link to an online class
- embedded private YouTube video
- unique codes for movie or baseball tickets
Offer multiple rewards to your customers, such as Points, Twinkles, Trail Miles, or how you want to name
Customers get increased benefits on various triggers. Some examples:
- Create a Customer Account and get 100 Points
- For every $1 spent, get 2 Points
- Refer a friend and get 500 Points when they place their first order
- (need more? let us know)
Automatically notify customers by email when their benefits increase.
To enable customers spend Loyalty Points, you can either set a points-cash exchange rate, or map collections
of products to points, e.g. any Shirt is 10,000 points, any Belt is 5,000 points etc. There are no discount
When placing an order with Points, all cart contents need to be covered by Points -- one cannot combine points
and $$ purchases in the same order. It's not possible to partially pay with credits and the rest with
$$, those would have to be separate orders. Shipping for Points purchases must also be free.
To start using Membership on POS
- add an existing customer to POS cart
- choose Apply Membeship Discounts or Use Membership Benefits from cart menu
How can I test a membership subscription?
- Please make a real payment and then refund from your Stripe dashboard.
Thanks to the team at Supple for there awesome help & support. They solved a problem that others couldn't with minimal fuss. We had been searching high & low for an app that could run a club login system with a 3rd pricing variable (club pricing) without affecting our 3rd party management system eg. without adding a hidden variant price to each product. I had looked for weeks and commissioned 2 x Shopify developers to build a custom club system, both of them failed to come to a solution and said it was not possible on the Shopify platform. I persevered with app searching and got in touch with Supple, they said no worries we can do what you want, we can have it installed in 1-day. So here we are, happy customers with a working club system exactly how we wanted it : )
Working with the Supple team has been an amazing experience, I couldn't recommend them more highly!
I reached out about a month before we needed to launch a store that required a number of custom features, and Supple worked with us closely to actually build those features and implement them. They are extremely responsive, and essentially held our hand through the finish line to launch the store, which launched with zero issues.
The tool itself works great, and offers the exact features we were looking for. User Interface is simple and easy to use and we have experienced no bugs.
I highly recommend Supple and this app to anyone looking for a great partner to work with, and we are excited to work with Supple again in the near future.
– Uber Driver Holiday Rewards (exclusive Drivers-only access)
The app and support is top notch. We wanted to create a loyal community of VIPs on our site and this app made that possible. The app has paid for itself after only 1 hour.
– Caveman Evolution
★★★★★ By far the best membership app on the store allowing you to offer membership discounts and quantity breaks without the need for generating reams of variants (a bonus to stores with lots of SKU's or customisations). Thoroughly recommended.
– The Pink Pig
★★★★★ Way better than Bold's version of VIP. Had nothing but issues with the Bold App, paid them $150 to install and still did not work correctly.
This app saved us
– Heart Rate Monitors
A great app that can help take your store to the next level! The team was so incredibly helpful. We had them install the app for us, and also had some additional questions. Their team installed the entire app for us in less than 24 hours, answered all our questions, and even helped us tweak a few things to make it exactly like we wanted. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a membership
This app was the only one we've tried (and we've tried them all), that worked the way a membership app should. We didn't want all of our discounts showing on Facebook, Google Shopping etc. and this was the only one we found that didn't publicly show our member discounts. The thinking behind the app design is super solid and we're now a huge fan of Supple Apps! Beyond the app itself, the support is top notch and they went well above and beyond to make sure the app worked the way we wanted it to - they were super fast and responsive and truly happy to help us out! I can't recommend this team enough!
– Instant Essentials